Pima County Geographic Information Systems
Selected GIS Resources in Pima County
Pima County Geographic Information Systems web site
- Pima County GIS home page with links to many maps and documents: http://gis.pima.gov
- Our interactive Internet-based MapGuide maps are very popular and have hundreds of GIS layers including orthophotos on the maps.
- GIS Data Products and Acquiring Our GIS Data: http://gis.pima.gov/data/guide/
- FTP Server GIS Data Download.
Over 250 of our GIS library data layers are available for download in ESRI Shapefile format.
This data is stored in a password-protected area on our FTP server.
FTP data download accounts are available at no charge for non-commericial use.
http://gis.pima.gov/ftp/ for more.
- Information on our GIS Library layers including layers used on MapGuide is at
Other local web sites
This listing does not imply endorsement or recommendation by Pima County.
If you are a local provider of GIS services in southern Arizona and would like to be included
on this list, please contact