Pima County Geographic Information Systems
Maps and Drawings
Arizona MapGuide Map
The Arizona map features these seamless statewide layers:
- USGS Quad Maps - 1:24,000 (7.5 Minute)
- USGS Quad Maps - 1:100,000
- USGS Quad Maps - 1:250,000
- Orthophoto Imagery
A few other layers such as selected cities, interstate highways, and major roads are included to
assist with finding your way around the USGS layers.
Read more more about the USGS Quad Maps
as shown on the Arizona MapGuide map.
To view the Arizona MapGuide Map:
- Read the Disclaimer and Using Autodesk MapGuide.
- This Arizona map shows USGS Quad Maps by default.
When viewing photo imagery, it's best to turn off the "USGS Quad Maps" layer.
Otherwise, it is still displaying the Quad Maps under the DOQQ Imagery and performance is much slower.
- Go to the map:
For more detailed Pima County data see the
Pima County MapGuide Maps.
We want your feedback and comments.
Please use our
MapGuide Feedback Form