Pima County Geographic Information Systems
Pima County Land Information System
The user manual has many tips and basic instructions to get you going. The manual is not
a guide to all ArcView functionality. You can purchase additional ArcView training
and/or books from ESRI or many other private companies.
Your web browser shows the HTML version of the user manual online.
If you select the Word 6.0c version it prompts you with a save dialog.
(Microsoft Internet Explorer also allows you to "open" the file.)
Your web browser also shows the ASCII text version online. You can save the ASCII text
version to disk by choosing File then Save as... from your browser menus while viewing
The HTML, Word 6.0c and PDF versions of the user manual are easier to read and include graphics.
PCLIS for ArcView 2.1B manual
- user21b.htm - HTML format - Read online
- user21b.doc - Microsoft Word version 6.0c format - Save to disk (2,653,696 bytes)
- user21b.txt - ASCII text version without images - Read online or save to disk (49,444 bytes)
- user21b.pdf - PDF format - Read online or save to disk (133,789 bytes)
PCLIS for ArcView 3.0 manual
- user30.htm - HTML format - Read online
- user30.doc - Microsoft Word version 6.0c format - Save to disk (2,234,880 bytes)
- user30.txt - ASCII text version without images - Read online or save to disk (49,073 bytes)
- user30.pdf - PDF format - Read online or save to disk (329,550 bytes)